How to answer “Tell Me about Yourself”?
1. A brief summary of your personal details: You have to give your name, where you are from and a brief review of your resume. You may also provide any other personal detail that you choose to provide.
2. Education: You should tell the interviewer about your educational qualifications and any relevant miscellaneous educational qualifications that you might have amassed.
3. Professional experience: Standard questions during a job interview are “tell me about your professional experience”. Depending on whether you are a novice or an experienced professional, you should share your previous job experiences. If you are a novice, then, you could tell anything that you think would be relevant for the job. You may provide a scope of your educational capabilities and strengths or any of your hobbies, etc.
4. What are Your weaknesses and strengths: One of the tricky interview questions that you might be asked is “tell me about your weaknesses and/or strengths”. Therefore, you should prepare for such questions. A common mistake is to take strength and present it as a weakness. You should be honest. You may share one-two of your weaknesses and the way you have (successfully) corrected or handled these weaknesses. On the other hand, do not boast your strengths. Tell about some of your strengths as having a positive impact on your professional capabilities.
No comments yet.
- What Are Your Salary Expectations?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Answer To Why Should We Hire You
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What Are Your Weaknesses ?
- List of Your Strengths
- 5 tips for “Tell me about yourself”
- How to answer “Tell Me about Yourself”?
- What are the various levels that a police man has to keep in mind while interacting with a criminal?
- Give us one example where you did not lose your cool in spite of the circumstances
- Do you have any police record?